$99 Chalk Couture Starter Kit

I’m so excited to share with you that we have a brand new Starter Kit for Chalk Couture that’s only $99. This is the perfect kit no matter if you’re wanting to get the products for personal use or whether you’d like to start a business. You just just the right amount of everything at a low cost. Let me share with you all what comes in this awesome Designer kit, which has more than $200 retail value.

You’ll get 6 of the Chalk Transfers (in various sizes). These are the silk screen stencils that you’ll use to create amazing things. You’ll also receive the Chalk Couture Logo Transfer in the side by side version. In addition, you’ll receive 4 of the Chalkology Pastes (2 oz jars), 1 of the Mini Bracket Boards, a gorgeous 9″ x 12″ heavy duty magnet Chalkboard (you’ll love it), a Chalk Couture Apron and of course some starter info to teach you about the products and about the company.

Isn’t that awesome? Who wants a kit? Please send me a message if you have any questions. I’m here to help and would love to have you join me with Chalk Couture.

To join, go here: myoffice.chalkcouture.com/sign-up-with/CraftyGlam

To check out my store, go here: https://CraftyGlam.chalkcouture.com/store#

Mandy Leahy

Previous Story
Next Story

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

Ava collett
    September 20, 2017 at 9:58 pm

Is there a way to purchase a larger starter kit that has more chalk paste than in the current $99 kit. The you tube video you did showed 17 pastes.

Mandy Leahy
      September 21, 2017 at 9:20 am

Hi Ava, We only have the $99 kit available now. However, you receive a 50% off coupon after joining and can use it on an entire order so it’s even a better deal than I received on my kit back in June.

Kelly Alvstad
    September 26, 2017 at 9:59 am

Hi Mandy! Doesn’t that coupon come with the kit or emailed? I signed up last week and I’ll hold off ordering until I see the coupon! Thank you!!

Mandy Leahy
      September 26, 2017 at 3:04 pm

It’s emailed the following week.

Rebecca Manjarrez
    October 4, 2017 at 8:51 am

What six transfers come with the starter kit? I’m trying to decide if I should order the things I want or just get the starter kit since that may have what I need. Thanks!

Tiffany Deane
    January 5, 2018 at 8:51 am

Hi Mandy!
    I think I am FINALLY ready to jump in ~ What was I waiting for?! Just wondering if the 50% off coupon still comes in the current kit? Thanks!